AIBA Corporation has gained a growing reputation among all the customers for more than 150 years since the late Edo Period.
We aim at meeting the needs of society and building relationship of trust with our customers in the promotion of Yasugi Steel and other manufactured products.
In addition to the production of the traditional Yasugi high-grade cutlery steel, we engage in manufacturing of tool steel cutting products, processed plates and other completed products based on our profound knowledge and advanced technology accumulated through long-standing years of works and experiences in the special steel industry.
We also take environmental impact into consideration and obtained the eco-stage certification. Through collaboration with our affiliated company and subcontractor in manufacturing activities, we provide products ranging from precise machinery parts to large machined components.
One major objective of AIBA Corporation is to be a company that always faces new challenges to meet the needs of society and establishes relationship of trust with all our customers.
About the company
- Obtained eco-stage environmental management certification in October, 2007
- One of the most outstanding companies in the industry in terms of the production figure of hot work forging dies. Other main products and services include hammers, dies for press forging, forging tools / accessories and repair of air hammers.
- Sales of special steel cutting products, manufacturing of processed plates and other completed products.
- Manufacturing of precise machinery parts through collaboration with our affiliated company.
- Warehousing, processing and sales of the traditional Yasugi high-grade cutlery steel, steel sheets and rolls.